The Four-Pack Revolution: How You Can Aim Lower, Cheat on Your Diet, and Still Lose Weight and Keep It Off by Chael Sonnen, Ryan Parsons
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 60.7MB | Retail
Overview: Not everyone can achieve a six-pack like a fitness magazine cover model, but anyone can achieve a four-pack. By adjusting your expectations to attainable and healthy goals, you can achieve long-term and lasting fitness. Written by famed MMA fighter Chael Sonnen and MMA sports performance expert Ryan Parsons, The Four-Pack Revolution uses the latest science and motivational exercises to guide you on a journey toward a healthier and—just as importantly—more sustainable weight-loss program.
Genre: Non-fiction | Health, Fitness & Medical
Instead of a simplistic or one-concept gimmicky diet, The Four-Pack Revolution presents a total-life approach for attainable goals by:
• Debunking the myths and revealing the science of weight loss
• Arguing that "system resets" or breaking your diet can actually have health benefits
• Presenting how to manage key hormones through diet
• Designing intense, 10-minute workouts that are more effective than more time-consuming cardio workouts
• Illustrating the healthy ratio of carbs, fat, protein and how to practice portion control
• Sharing tips for maintaining a plan even while eating out
• Providing a shopping list for a four-week meal plan
With The Four-Pack Revolution, you can achieve a four-pack—while still enjoying life.